Joining us

It doesn’t matter.  You can simply tell your provider that you are leaving.  They will provide you with a P45 to close your employment with them.  We can liaise with your agency to ensure the transition goes smoothly.

The simplest way is to give us a call on 0800 121 6513.  Our New Business Team will explain the various services we have to offer you in full and help you to choose the best payroll solution for you.  They will provide you with a personal illustration of your likely wage. Alternatively, you can complete our online registration form here.

We can complete your registration within one call in around 15 minutes.

You will first be asked for information on your contract (e.g. pay rate and hours), and an assessment of what the likely costs you are to incur.  This will enable an illustration to be completed for you.

For registration you will be asked for your personal details, including NI number and bank account information.

We are required to ensure your compliance with both Eligibility to Work and Anti-Money Laundering legislation.  In most cases, we can do this online by using your name, address and passport number.  If we are not able to do so, you will be asked to send a copy of your passport or birth certificate, and sometimes 2 proofs of your registered address. 

If you are not a UK National (e.g Irish) we will ask you to provide a copy of your passport, a Home Office Share Code and evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK. 

We store your data on a secure database.  The electronic system is user-name and password protected.  When you call us we will ask you security questions to comply with the Data Protection Act. hold a government-backed cyber security certification which protects us against a whole range of the most common cyber attacks. Please also see our GDPR data protection statement. 

If you have a P45 from your previous employer, please send the originals of parts 2 and 3 to us by e-mail or post.

We will ask you your employment circumstances over the phone to ensure we place you on the correct tax code.  You can also complete a P46 form if you wish.  If there are any issues with your tax, you will need to arrange with HMRC for them to instruct us of your correct tax code.

You will need to let your Account Manager know immediately.

You can simply continue with our service.  If you have previously requested a P45, or have not been paid for more than 4 weeks we may have to restart your employment with us but this is not a problem.  We can liaise with your agency over the new contract details.

Again, not a problem.  We can work with almost every agency and client.  Just tell the new agency that you are with and pass them our contact details.  Your Account manager can liaise with the agency over the contract details.