Careers at Umbrella.co.uk
Umbrella.co.uk is one of the UK’s fastest growing and leading providers of umbrella and accountancy services to contractors. We are the preferred partner for some of the UK’s largest recruitment agencies.
We are looking for hardworking, motivated and collaborative team players who can develop good working relationships with business partners, clients and colleagues.
Whether you are an experienced salesperson or accountant, passionate about customer service or just starting out in your career, we want to hear from you. We have a variety of roles and opportunities, all of which are integral to our success.
Why work for Umbrella.co.uk?
Working at Umbrella.co.uk you will be part of a fast-paced, friendly, diverse and inclusive environment. We believe that people do their best work when they feel, happy, supported and valued. At Umbrella.co.uk, we know that people are our most important asset, and we are committed to creating a nurturing culture for people who want to enjoy their work, fulfil their career potential and excel at what they do.
We support all our employees in developing their careers, helping them reach their full potential, and offer a range of training opportunities to progress within the company.
At Umbrella.co.uk, we know that our success comes from our continual attention to and investment in our employee’s professional development, well-being and growth within a collaborative team.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work within a highly experienced team with an excellent reputation in the UK.
- Full training, mentoring and development programmes with the opportunity to progress.
- Accountancy training contracts offered for Apprentice Accountants.
- Flexible working practices and a family-friendly approach.
- An attractive remuneration package – we reward talent, drive, loyalty and hard work.
- Breakout spaces that encourage breaks, relaxation and social interaction. We want to take care of our staff and believe breaks are a vital part of the working day.
- Wilmslow office location which is conveniently located with great public transport links and a quick hop to Manchester city centre.
- An inspiring, friendly and professional working environment.
- A total commitment to our Diversity, Equality and Inclusiveness framework.
Enjoy great benefits
Our commitment to developing all our staff means we offer a range of benefits which include:
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum.
- Performance-related bonus scheme depending on your role.
- Paid study leave.
- Employees refer a friend scheme for recruitment – £500 for each successful referral. £250 when your friend starts and £250 after they complete their 3-month probation period.
- Discounted company parking at the Wilmslow office.
- Workplace pension scheme with employer contributions each month.
- Regular company-funded events to reward our employees and encourage social interaction.
- Recognition, observance and celebration of all significant religious events.
- Annual Awards to recognise and reward our employees.
- Access to Umbrella Rewards Pro, our exciting and exclusive new rewards and benefits platform that will give you access to thousands of exclusive discounts, health and wellbeing services through BHSF, and the opportunity to order a BP Plus Fuel Card to save at over 1,000 fuel stations across the UK.
- Free refreshments and monthly Pay Day Lunch provided to all employees.
- Regular salary reviews.
- Regular surprise treats to keep you energised such as pizza and ice cream.
Our core values
Our workplace culture is built on core values our employees believe in:
Diversity and Inclusion
At Umbrella.co.uk we value and support diversity as an equal opportunity employer. We work within the spirit and the practice of the Equality Act 2010 by promoting a culture of respect and dignity and actively challenging discrimination, should it ever arise.
We are committed to ensuring that staff recruitment, retention and career development is on merit, on the basis of justifiable job requirements and equality of opportunity for all applicants and staff. We support our managers to demonstrate principles of diversity and inclusion in their everyday activities, roles and functions.
We believe that equality, inclusion and diversity are key to creating and maintaining a happy and productive workforce. To us, it is a culture, not just a policy to be reviewed once a year and filed away. It is who we are.
We are committed to fostering a culture that allows all individuals to bring their authentic selves to work every day without any fear of detrimental treatment from anyone. We value differences of opinion and different perspectives on the world, and together this helps create an inclusive culture in which everyone feels valued for their differences.
We are a friendly and social crowd at Umbrella.co.uk and regularly enjoy a range of local events and activities throughout the year.
These include team nights out, summer and Christmas parties, sports and fundraising. Here is a taste of what we get up to:
Want to work with us?
If you like the sound of working for Umbrella.co.uk then please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org