FLEXIBLE UMBRELLA SOLUTIONS FOR WORKERS WHO WANT TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF CONTRACTING, FULL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS AND MORE.
Why Use An Umbrella Company?
Umbrella.co.uk provide best value and compliant umbrella solutions to candidates who want the flexibility of contracting plus all the rights of being employed. It's easy and safe under our umbrella. Download the Umbrella Guide to Contracting
At Umbrella.co.uk we make sure that our employees (contractors employed by Umbrella.co.uk) are fully compliant at every stage of the process. We work within the tax system rules, helping you claim all of the allowable expenses that you’re entitled to.
Why come under our umbrella?
- Fast and simple set up in minutes
- Same day payments available
- SMS notifications of payment
- 24/7 access to our easy to use online portal
- Friendly experienced staff to support you all the way
- Multiple daily payroll runs to ensure that you get paid on time
- £20m comprehensive insurance package giving you peace of mind
- Claim allowable expenses
- 100% focus on compliance giving you peace of mind. FCSA Accredited Member
- Full statutory employment rights
- Membership of our Rewards Scheme offering shopping discounts at major retailers
Enjoy the unbeatable benefits of Umbrella Rewards. VIP Perks for you and your family! Personal doctor available on call 24/7, exclusive shopping discounts, fitness resources and professional counselling are just some of the amazing perks you and your family can benefit from.
My special thanks goes to Hannah Langton my account manager she is a great account manager, she was very supportive and assisted me through all the questions I had during the business course. Thank you Hannah, keep up the good work. I also thank the all EXPENSES TEAM who have done a good job for the past 5 months I have been with umbrella company, I never had any problem with my expenses, every time I submitted my expenses were exactly what I inputted on the system. Thank you very much for the hard work. Thanks for all your help a very good service definitely I would recommend it.