Do you need to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return for the 2020/2021 tax year?
Late returns can result in a fine, so let us take the stress away today
How do you know if you need to complete a tax return?
The tax year is from 6th April to 5th April the following year. You’ll need to send a tax return if in the last tax year:
- you received £1,000 or more in untaxed income, for example from renting out a property
- you earned over £1,000 from online sales such as Ebay, Etsy and Amazon
- you were self employed
- you were partner in a business partnership
- you were registered with the Construction Industry Scheme
- your income from savings or investment was £10,000 or more before tax
- your income (or your partner’s) was over £50,000 and one of you claimed Child Benefit
- you received dividends from shares
- your total income was over £100,000
Online returns must be submitted by 31st January 2022.
Get in touch with us on or before 31st August 2021 and pay just £150 +VAT for your return.
Prices increase to £200+ VAT from 1st September.
Be an early bird and save time, stress and money! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org