FLEXIBLE UMBRELLA SOLUTIONS FOR WORKERS WHO WANT TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF CONTRACTING, FULL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS AND MORE.
Why Use An Umbrella Company?
Are you a public sector contractor? Find out how the April legislation changes will affect you and what to do next.
Umbrella.co.uk provide best value and compliant umbrella solutions to candidates who want the flexibility of contracting plus all the rights of being employed. It's easy and safe under our umbrella.
At Umbrella.co.uk we make sure that our employees (contractors employed by Umbrella.co.uk) are fully compliant at every stage of the process. We work within the tax system rules, helping you claim all of the allowable expenses that you’re entitled to.
Why come under our umbrella?
- Fast and simple set up in minutes
- Same day payments available
- SMS notifications of payment
- 24/7 access to our easy to use online portal
- Friendly experienced staff to support you all the way
- Multiple daily payroll runs to ensure that you get paid on time
- £20m comprehensive insurance package giving you peace of mind
- Personal accident insurance
- Claim allowable expenses
- 100% focus on compliance giving you peace of mind
- Full statutory employment rights
- Membership of our Rewards Scheme offering shopping discounts at major retailers
"I’m really glad I opted for the max package as personal accident insurance was included. I got injured from a fall and it paid out £1,866 which really helped keep up my mortgage payments." Daniel R
My special thanks goes to Hannah Langton my account manager she is a great account manager, she was very supportive and assisted me through all the questions I had during the business course. Thank you Hannah, keep up the good work. I also thank the all EXPENSES TEAM who have done a good job for the past 5 months I have been with umbrella company, I never had any problem with my expenses, every time I submitted my expenses were exactly what I inputted on the system. Thank you very much for the hard work. Thanks for all your help a very good service definitely I would recommend it.