FLEXIBLE UMBRELLA SOLUTIONS FOR WORKERS WHO WANT TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF CONTRACTING, FULL EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS AND MORE.
Why Use An Umbrella Company?
Are you a public sector contractor? Find out how the April legislation changes will affect you and what to do next.
Umbrella.co.uk provide best value and compliant umbrella solutions to candidates who want the flexibility of contracting plus all the rights of being employed. It's easy and safe under our umbrella.
At Umbrella.co.uk we make sure that our employees (contractors employed by Umbrella.co.uk) are fully compliant at every stage of the process. We work within the tax system rules, helping you claim all of the allowable expenses that you’re entitled to.
Why come under our umbrella?
- Fast and simple set up in minutes
- Same day payments available
- SMS notifications of payment
- 24/7 access to our easy to use online portal
- Friendly experienced staff to support you all the way
- Multiple daily payroll runs to ensure that you get paid on time
- £20m comprehensive insurance package giving you peace of mind
- Personal accident insurance
- Claim allowable expenses
- 100% focus on compliance giving you peace of mind
- Full statutory employment rights
- Membership of our Rewards Scheme offering shopping discounts at major retailers
"I’m really glad I opted for the max package as personal accident insurance was included. I got injured from a fall and it paid out £1,866 which really helped keep up my mortgage payments." Daniel R
I have just signed up with your company using your services as an Umbrella company. So many people today are very quick to complain and not to praise where praise is needed, I found my experience with opening up a new account with your company a very good pleasant experience. Ambika Kochlar answered all my questions and explained everything and more, I found her telephone manner superb, polite and friendly, she is an asset to your company / her department a lot of other company's could take a leaf out of her book as her customer service is 2nd to none.