Umbrella.co.uk are one of the fastest growing Financial Services firms in the Cheshire area having grown our active clients by 35% in the last 6 months alone.
An opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join us in our prestigious Wilmslow office.
Find out more about working for Umbrella.co.uk
The role of Account Manager is to assist in delivering an industry leading service experience to both internal and external customers.
The Account Manager must have a constant focus on maximising efficiency and meeting or exceeding SLA’s.
Relationship management with Customers, Umbrella Directors, Management and teams always striving towards the best and most cooperative working environment is imperative within this role.
The Account Manager will report directly to the Customer Services Manager.
- Proactive management of Umbrella customers’ needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other departments to ensure an integrated approach to achieving operational and strategic objectives.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the group product range and use this knowledge to ensure the correct information is conveyed to customers.
- Proactive understanding of customer’s needs and reactive problem solving, document chasing and effective completion of registration processes.
- Liaison and relationship building with external clients outside of the contractor workforce.
- Relationship building and maximising efficiency of processes and tools available.
- Ensure that the group constantly strives to make improvements to the service and deliver an industry leading experience that is also cost effective.
- The Account Manager must have a good ability to prioritise tasks, stay calm under pressure and command respect through knowledge of operating processes and customer relationships.
- Ensure any customer exiting is managed effectively and full exit interviews are complied and reported back to Customer Services Manager.
The Account Manager should be a competent, motivated used to working in a high pressure environment, experience in analysing issues and identify and implement solutions. Excellent self management skills and ability and personality that enables them to remain calm under pressure.