TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DEBT AND MOVE FORWARD TO A BRIGHTER FINANCIAL FUTURE
Business debt solutions
- You want to realise the assets of the business for yourself and other shareholders in a tax efficient manner
- The company has completed its contract and the director/shareholder has found employment elsewhere
- Is your business struggling to pay its debts as and when they fall due?
- Have your received a demand from one of your creditors and you are not sure what to do?
- Has the business suffered a one off event such as a bad debt which is impacting on trade in the short term but you believe that there a viable business going forward?
- Is your business now profitable but you are struggling to clear historic arrears?
Whatever the scenario your business is facing, taking action as soon as you realise the business has financial problems is important.
You may be surprised at the options available to you. It may not be the end of the line in terms of your business and the earlier you speak to us, the more we can do to improve your situation.
Our business debt solutions:
- Liquidation - Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) and Member’s Voluntary Liquidation (MVL)
- Company Voluntary Arrangements (CVA)
Our experts have a wealth of experience in this area and are available today for a free initial consultation in the strictest of confidence. Call 0800 611 8888 or email us or click below to request a call back.
Testimonials from clients
"I'd just like to thank both you and Tom for your help with the closure of my company. You have been highly efficient and very professional throughout. Thank you." Mr Tony D
“I extend my appreciation of your professional efficiency in handling my company business and herewith say thank you.” Maxine R
“First of all, I would like to say a BIG Thank You for all of your assistance over the past year. I would not be in the positive state of recovery without Umbrella. Your care and assistance at the application stage last summer, along with the advice throughout the year, has been great. I would not hesitate to tell anyone in my negative situation where to turn to.” Mr TM
Umbrella IVA is provided by Umbrella Accountants LLP who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered Office: Bollin House, Bollin Link, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1DP: Company Number OC360021. Data Protection Number Z2517380. VAT Registration Number 107346824
Umbrella, Umbrella IVA and Umbrella Insolvency are trading styles of Umbrella Accountants LLP.
Thomas Fox LLB MIPA is an employee of Umbrella Accountants LLP and is licensed to act as an Insolvency Practitioner in the UK by the Insolvency Practitioners Association. Professional Indemnity Insurance - In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, the firm’s professional indemnity insurer is Arch Insurance (UK) Limited, 5th Floor, Plantation Place South, 60 Great Tower Street, London, EC3R 5AZ.
The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the USA or Canada.
I would like to thank Sarah and her team for all the hard work they have put into helping me sort my finances out once and for all. Without this IVA I would still be struggling every month trying to make ends meet. I received nothing but an efficient polite service every time I spoke to a member of your team and I'm so very grateful. Thank you so much. Natasha R (January 2017)