PayMatters Umbrella Satisfaction Survey
When a contractor leaves PayMatters we are always keen to know why and our aim is to ensure that the experience of being employed through PayMatters Umbrella Company has been a good one.
We therefore ask to be marked on various key aspects of our service and are always keen to hear umbrella company reviews any ideas for improvement.
Scores can be marked from 6 for Outstanding to 1 for Very Poor.
We have been collecting the data since May 2010 since when we have had over 600 forms returned with ratings. The main findings are :
· Overall average over the 7 services and 17 months is running at 4.85/6, much nearer to “very good” than “good”.
· Overall average in 2011 is 4.90 compared to 4.79 in 2010 showing that we have listened to ideas and been improving.
· Our payslips and pay summary service rates 4.99 over the whole period.
· Account management is rated at 5.05 over the whole period and has increased from 4.97 in 2010 to 5.12 in 2011, with 7 of the last 9 months rated above “very good”.
· For the other “human” process, sign-up ratings have improved marginally from 4.77 in 2010 to 4.81 in 2011.
· Rating or welcome pack has improved from 4.72 in 2010 to 4.86 this year, a consequence maybe of slimming it down.
· The rating of the take-home pay v PAYE has remained fairly steady over the whole period.
If you are thinking of using an Umbrella Company we hope that these can give you comfort that we provide a professional service and that we are always keen to listen and improve.