Which Umbrella Company?
What are the key points you should consider if your are a contractor thinking of using an Umbrella Company?
The key points to consider when choosing an Umbrella Company are:
- Have they been recommended to you by a friend or a recruitment agency who has dealt with them in the past?
- Do their staff sound and act professionally?
- What will you net take home pay be?
- Are they upfront about their fees and do they produce a pay illustration?
- Does their illustration accurately reflect the expenses you expect to incur? (if they put down more expenses than you think they should then they will be overstating what your take home pay will be or they are encouraging you to claim for tax relief you are not legally entitled. If this is the case then we would recommend to avoid using them)
- Do you get a dedicated Account Manager?
- Do they have an online portal for registration/submission of timesheets?
If you have any uncertainties then spend the time to ring around a number of Umbrella Companies and go with the one you feel most comfortable with.
At PayMatters we believe we meet all of the above criteria.
Please give us a call today and see what you think?
FREEPHONE 0800 121 6513.