UMBRELLA ACCOUNTANTS IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE FOR CONTRACTORS WHO WANT TO MAXIMISE THEIR INCOME WITH SIMPLE, LOW COST, FIXED FEE ACCOUNTANCY SOLUTIONS
Why Choose Umbrella Accountants?
Umbrella Accountants are the obvious choice for contractors, freelancers and other small limited company owners who want to maximise their income with simple, low-cost, fixed fee accountancy solutions.
Supported by innovative cloud-based accounting technology and qualified accountants, our contractors get the best help at every stage of their limited company journey.
“Never having been involved in a Limited Company I had no knowledge of the tax system. I was guided through what I needed to do at every step by yourself and Micaela and was very satisfied by both the results and support I received."
Whether you are just starting out in contracting, looking to incorporate after a period of self-employment, or you are unhappy with your current accountant and want to move to better firm – you can be sure that Umbrella Accountants offer the right service package to meet your needs.
Our qualified accountants and technology experts are contractor accountancy specialists. They know that limited company contractors want to get on with running their business. That’s why we try to take on as much of the administrative burden as possible, and leave you to concentrate on what’s important.
You’ll be assigned a team of accounting professionals who will look after all of your financial affairs. They will regularly review your accounts, offer advice on where you can be more tax efficient and let you know about any issues or legislation changes.
If you ever have an issue with your accounts or tax, there’s no need to spend hours on hold to HMRC, your industry-leading client support team will be easy to get in touch with - We speak to the HMRC so you don’t have to.
Umbrella Accountants have developed competencies in areas that are particularly important to contractors, freelancers and other small limited company owners.
These areas of specialism include limited company incorporations, structuring of shareholdings to unlock tax efficiencies, tax compliance and any statutory returns that need filing.
How we work
Umbrella Accountants, based in Wilmslow but operating nationally, have staff trained in both customer service and accountancy so they can relay complex information in a simple, straightforward way.
We also work with our affiliate partners to offer a range of additional services including banking and insurance products.
Cloud-based accountancy technology
Cloud accountancy solutions like Xero and FreeAgent have made big business accountancy solutions accessible and affordable for everyone. These low-cost technologies are perfect for contractors and other micro businesses, giving you easy to understand data that allows you to monitor your finances with little effort.
As qualified accountants and technology experts, Umbrella Accountants has been recognised as a Platinum Partner with Xero and a Platinum Partner with FreeAgent.
Why choose Umbrella Accountants
- Contractor, freelancer and small business specialists with more than 4,000 clients
- Low-cost technology driven accounting solutions
- Xero Platinum Partners and a FreeAgent Platinum Partner
- Free company incorporation
- Unlimited telephone and email support with your dedicated accountancy team
- Full support packages for new limited company owners. Our formations team will help you every step along the way, whether you're new to accountancy or switching accountants
- Cloud-based accounting solutions let you manage your account from anywhere
- Help finding and securing a business bank accounts and a relevant insurance policy
- Free self assessment with Accounts Max*
- All-inclusive package with no hidden costs and no surprise bills
- £200 shopping vouchers when you refer a friend*
* 6 months membership required to qualify. Current tax year only.
I have used umbrella.co.uk both as accountants for my limited company and as an umbrella company. Support has been excellent and payments on time. I would say that they are a little more expensive than others for their services, but cannot fault them and their staff's professionalism and courtesy.