UMBRELLA ACCOUNTANTS IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE FOR CONTRACTORS WHO WANT TO MAXIMISE THEIR INCOME WITH SIMPLE, LOW COST, FIXED FEE ACCOUNTANCY SOLUTIONS
Bank Accounts for Contractors
You’ll benefit from:
- Quick telephone application process
- No paper forms, interview or business plan required
- No credit check required to open an account*
- Account Number and Sort Code provided in minutes to successful applicants, so you can be up and running faster
Offering all the services you need:
- 24/7 Online Account management
- Direct Debits & Online Transfers conveniently managed online
- Pay in and withdraw cash at the Post Office®
- UK customer service
- Comes with Business MasterCard® - securely spend funds on the account
- Ideal for managing , tracking and reconciling business expenses
Cashplus can provide relevant account information between Umbrella.co.uk and your business account which means that we can provide you with a higher level of service, including 24-hour updates to your accounts and estimated tax bills.
If you currently have your business bank account elsewhere and are interested in switching to Cashplus please contact us for details of how to set up the service.
*Subject to terms and conditions. Accounts available to applicants aged 18+ years and being resident in the UK and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK. Features and services are only available to customers who have been fully identified and verified. Cashplus is issued by APS Financial Ltd (AFL) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. AFL is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money (FRN 900002). Cards are serviced by Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd ( APS) which operates the card on behalf of AFL. AFL & APS registered address is 6th Floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB. Registered in England and Wales under company numbers 06029941 & 04947027 respectively. Credit facilities are provided by APS subject to affordability and prepaid account being in good standing. APS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities (Registration No. 671140), and AFL is an Introducer Appointed Representative of APS.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Post Office® and Post Office symbol are registered trademarks of Post Office Ltd.
Thank you - really grateful for all of your help (again!). I have a much better understanding and that's entirely due to you.